After having 90+ degree weather throughout all of September and the beginning of October here in Atlanta; the weather is finally going to start cooling down next week (hallelujah). With that being said, it's time to hit the streets with this years latest trends!
- Capes- It the fashion alternative to trench coats or the typical denim jacket. It has been one of the highlight pieces from brands like Chloe, Celine, Burberry, and Oscar de la Renta.
- Moody Florals- Time to hang up those bright summer floral printed shirts and switch to darker & moodier prints this season. Companies like Paco Rabbane, Prada, and Marc Jacobs have included this print into an array of silhouettes during the NY Fashion Week. Proving this print is the must-have for this fall/winter season.
- Leather- The leather trend has slowly been creeping its way back into relevance, and it has finally reached that level again. This was the main material Alexander McQueen has used throughout their fall/winter collection. If a leather dress isn't quite your style… then step in some faux leather pants for a pop that won't overpower.
- Smart Suits- AKA the power suit. To the super-fans out there, don't worry there will be a copious amount of selection this season.
- Plaid- Plaid mania is upon us, people! If you're not a plaid fan, hopefully this season will change your mind. Brands such as Burberry (iconic for plaid), MSGM, and Veronica Beard have been serving looks in their fall/winter collections.
- Gladys Trousers- A modern take to a classic. This high-waisted trouser gives prints and plaids a fresh take. Meant to be styled with a tucked in sweater or tee.
- Animal Prints- Animal prints have always been a huge trend in fashion. If you haven't found the right animal printed piece yet, now yours chance. Expect an abundance of them this season from your favorite brands.